We are stepping towards the future of diagnosis.
Noul is strengthening its position as the only blood and tissue diagnosis platform company in Korea through successful clinical validation at global companies and institutions as well as the launch of various platform products.
- Launched a software miLab™ Viewer, miLab™ BCM, a blood morphology analysis product and miLab™ CER, a cervical cancer screening product (2nd half)
- Received 4 billion KRW grant from the RIGHT Foundation and started a clinical performance evaluation project in Africa and Asia
- Validation progress on the rise with medical institutions and diagnostic laboratories in Europe, the United States, South America, and Southeast Asia
Noul went public on the KOSDAQ market, securing trust in the company's technologies and growth potential, and sales of malaria products began in earnest, starting with malaria endemic countries.
- Noul’s miLab™ was introduced as ‘the most advanced digital microscope and fully integrated bench-top platform’ in the 2022 annual report of UNITAID. ‘Digital microscopy’ was introduced as a key malaria diagnostic pipeline in 2022 WHO World Malaria Report
- miLab™ MAL entered the market in 10 countries in Africa, South America and Europe
- IPO on KOSDAQ
- CE Marked on miLab™ Cartridge BCM, miLab™ Cartridge CER
57th Invention Day Prime Minister’s Citation Flag Cordon
Korea Invention Patent Exhibition 2022 Korean Intellectual Property Office Commissioner Award
Family Friendly Certified Company
Noul launched an international collaborative technology development project to develop a new cancer profiling platform with the world’s best institutions.
- CE Marked on miLab Platform, miLab Cartridge MAL, SafeFix
- Rated A, A in Technology Assessments
- Pre-IPO Investment of USD 10 million
- International Collaborative Technology Development Program (USD 7.3 million)
Selected as Korea top 10 Start-up by National Information Agency
Noul has secured a foundation for rapid entry into the global market with a fully equipped lab and an automated GMP-compliant manufacturing facility.
- Selected as Global ICT Growth Company by Korea Credit Guarantee Fund
- Series B Investment of USD 13.9 million
- Completion of GMP-compliant manufacturing facility
- Designated as Innovative Prototype & Selected as a Manufacturing Company by the Korea Public Procurement Service
RIGHT Fund Technical Accelerator Award
Noul has secured a global network to enter the market by establishing bases and research institutes in Europe and Africa
- Established Regional Base at Basel, Switzerland
- Series A Investment of USD 4.3 million
- Established Noul Tropical Infectious Disease Center at Wezi Medical Center in Malawi
- Signed a Joint Research Agreement with the Earth Institute of Columbia University
Noul has obtained product approval from the Ministry of Food and Drug Safety for miLab platform.
- Obtained Medical Device Manufacturing Business License
- Obtained First-Class Product Approval from the Ministry of Food and Drug Safety for the miLab Platform
Fenox Startup World Cup Seoul First Prize
Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation People’s Choice Award
Gyeonggi Province Best Employer
Noul has established a clinical research partnership with Seoul Asan Medical Center and Swiss TPH, and set up a system for commercializing innovative technologies.
- Seed Round Investment of USD 1.5 million
- Established Clinical Research Partnership with Swiss TPH
- Acquired ISO 13485 certification
- Established clinical research partnership with Seoul Asan Hospital
Noul received recognition through a variety of projects and demonstration days leading to strong investments for commercialization.
- KOICA Creative Technology Solution Program Winner
- Selected as an infectious disease crisis response technology development project
- Selected as TIPS project (Operator : FuturePlay)
Excellence in Employee Invention Promotion
Selected as First Penguin Company by Korea Credit Guarantee Fund
1st Place on ‘Startup Integrated Demo Day’
Noul was selected as one of fifteen innovative companies at the STI Forum hosted by the United Nations
- Acquired Venture Business Certification
Selected as Innovator by the STI Forum Hosted by the United Nations
Noul Co., Ltd was established, starting with a project to develop diagnostic technologies to solve infectious disease diagnosis problems in developing countries such as malaria.
- Company establishment
- Selected as KOICA CTS (SEED1)
- Established Company-Affiliated Research Institute