We aim to provide the best working atmosphere for everyone.
Our team is made up of exceptional experts from over 30 different fields with adventurous spirit, and ambitious attitude to make our world a better place. From communications specialists to computer vision engineers, each person at Noul practices their expertise while actively working together towards a common goal.
We are always looking for talented, self-driven individuals who possess a strong sense of responsibility and are aligned with Noul’s mission.
We seek a Simple Organizational Structure
Noul aims to build agile role-based teams in a fluid organizational structure. This structure allows us to make timely and effective decisions in the face of a quickly-evolving bio/healthcare/medical device sector. It is also our belief that this unique and flexible structure will be a catalyst for future breakthroughs and innovations.
Key Characteristics of Our Team
- Strong sense of responsibility and professionalism
- Active communications for effective problem-solving
- Strong leadership which initiates collaborative efforts
We Are Self-Driven
We embrace creativity and champion diversity to create a workplace which is accommodating for all. We value these traits as breakthroughs and innovations are borne to those who are self driven.
We operate under a flexible work environment to foster these ideals. Our team can freely and responsibly choose where and when to work. Furthermore, we strive to establish a culture that build trust and leaders.
Key Attributes of Our Team
- Internalization of our mission, values, and principles
- Transparent communication
- Efficient and logical decision making processes
We Aim for Audacious Goals.
Our mission and business directives is to contribute to the welfare of the global community, and to solve tough challenges that threaten global health and welfare.
We seek members who will pursue these challenges with grit and resolve without compromises. Potential candidates should be committed to the highest level of standards and work ethic.
Key Traits of Our Team
- Grit and resolve to achieve audacious goals
- Holistic view and systematic thinking
- Resilience to ovecome failures
We Value Attitude and Mindset
Attitude and mindset are the source of strength in our journey to achieving our corporate objectives. The attitudes and mindset that we care about includes a sense of responsibility, respect, openness, collaboration, and leadership for growth. Justifying the means with the end is not tolerated at Noul.
From the founding, we have been giving out various awards to encourage innovations and to harbor a culture of personal and corporate growth. These awards include The Noulian of the Year award, The Challenger Award, and the Best Colleague Award.
Key Distinction of Our Team
- Shared commitment to our mission and values
- Strong sense of empathy
- Open to receive and offer constructive feedback
Opportunities & Benefits
Noul offers a variety of opportunities & benefits
to encourage teams to work
in a culture of trust
※ Phone interviews, additional interviews, or references checks may be requested.
Noul does not discriminate or exclude based on factors mentioned in the Article 2 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and the International Labor Organization (ILO) No. 111, including factors such as work experience, academic background unrelated to competence, gender, religion, political orientation, and place of origin.
To ensure a transparent and fair recruitment process, Noul does not ask for information that is not directly related to applicant’s requirements for the position. Therefore, please note that the applicants should not include the following information in their application.
[Date of birth (age) / ID photo / gender / physical conditions / marital status / family details / housing conditions / income].
- Please download and complete the application form posted for the job posting and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the following format for main email title and attachment name for your submission: [Position Title _ Your Name].
- Please feel free to submit additional materials such as portfolios, papers written and letters of recommendation with your application.
- Contact email: email@example.com
- We are always open to talented individuals who believe in our mission to tackle global challenges with innovation and novel technologies.
- If your positions related to your expertise is not listed, then you can still submit an application for future recruiting opportunities. Any information you share with us will not be shared outside of Noul.
- All applications will be in our database for two years and will be reviewed according to open positions and if there is a match then we will contact you.
- If you would like have your application deleted from our database then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org