Software engineers at NOUL are responsible for building products to save lives in underdeveloped countries. We are looking for an exceptional frontend developer who loves the idea of working with other talented engineers with various backgrounds in biology, chemistry, mechanics, and computer science. As a member of Platform Lab at NOUL, you will have the opportunity to work with full stack engineers who are developing not only frontend and backend but also AVR firmware, linux device drivers, QT application, machine learning, python django, nodejs backend and frontend.
- We understand the importance of pragmatic methods, such as code reviews and pair programming.
- We believe having fun at work is important.
- We are always open to new techniques, ideas, and discussions.
- We do what we can do better than computers.
- We try to eliminate repetitive and redundant processes.
- Develop application for diagnosis device
- Proficient knowledge in software development:
- Linux System Programming
- One of below is a BIG plus but not necessary:
- Qt/QML Framework
- Linux System Optimization
- Linux Device Driver
- 3+ years of professional experience in linux application software development
Interested? Please send your resume to daniel at noul.kr