From Cell Preparation to Diagnosis
miLab™, A Paradigm Shift
in Blood Diagnostics
- Patented cartridge with all reagents fully integrated
- Simple in design
- Dual functional with smearing and NGSI stamping
Applications : Hematology, Pathology, and Microbiology
*NGSI (Next Generation Staining and Immunoassay) is a patented core
technology of miLab, a solid-based staining method utilizing automated
- Fully automated sample preparation
- A built-in high resolution digital microscope
- User friendly design and interface
- Deep learning based computer vision diagnosis
Compared to Manual Microscopy
- Parallel process for both digital imaging and AI analysis
- Consistent and uniform results
- High speed digital imaging (Captures 500 blood cells per second).
- Anywhere, Anytime
Cell by Cell Viewer
- Software viewer for the analytical results
- Real-time remote access to the data stored in miLab devices
using a web browser
- Integration capable to network surveillance systems
Next Generation Staining and Immunoassay (NGSI)
in Disease Diagnosis
NGSI, the patented solid-based staining technology can replace the current liquid-based sample
preparation methods and possess the potential to expand applicabilities to other diagnostic areas.
Game Changer in Diagnostics :
Liquid Free Staining
NGSI technology eliminates the liquid usage in the sample staining process and can complete it in only a few minutes using a single step stamping method.
Versatile Technology :
Scalable to Various Diagnostics
NGSI Next Generation Staining
by Multi-Focus Imaging and AI Technologies
AI algorithm of the miLab analyzes multi-layered digital images of smeared blood cells to achieve
to classify and detect parasite-infected cells.
The World’s First
Featuring Fully-Automated Sample Preparation
and AI-Based Diagnosis
miLab is the world’s first all-in-one, fully-automated device which can process sample
preparation and AI diagnostic in one workflow.
miLab integrates cutting edge technologies from computer vision AI, bio, hardware and software engineering.
- High Performance CPU
- Low Power Consumption
- NVIDIA GPU,
- Core i7 Equivalent
- High Speed Auto-Focusing
- Optimized FPGA Chip Design
- High Resolution,
- High Speed Imaging
- 500x Microscopic Lens,
- CMOS Sensor
- No Water Needed,
- Gold Standard
- NGSI Technology
ISO 13485 Certification
MFDS Class 1
Frequently Asked Questions
Help & Support
Agreement to Collect and Use Personal Information
- Information to be collected and used: Name, E-mail
- Purpose of collection and use: Conducting certain services or activities including but not limited to replying to inquiries and providing after-sales services.
- Period of retention and use: Until the purpose of collection and use has been achieved
*Prior to the purpose of use and collection being achieved, personal information may be discarded upon request via email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, however, that your use of the services herein may be limited.
- Right to refuse consent and disadvantage when consent is refused: You have the right not to consent to the collection and use of your personal information, in which event your use of the services may be limited.